St. George Catholic College, Leaside Way, Southampton, SO16 3DQ
Find us on Google Maps
|Adults||Over 22 years||£40|
|Young adults||16–21 years old||£20|
|Children||3–15 years old||£10|
|Your fee includes a hot meal on Saturday evening.
All children attending groups must have a designated adult present at the main conference.
How to book
Details to follow…
- Download a booking form
- Print the form and fill in the details
- Enclose a cheque for the conference fees
- Send the booking form and payment to the address on the form
- Upon receipt of your booking form and payment (and subject to availability), we will book you and your family into the Conference and send you a receipt and an acknowledgement letter!
As space is limited, bookings will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
Lynda and Peter Szymanski
Telephone: 02380 292058
Southampton 10th Anniversary Celebrate Weekend 2017
Saturday 30th September 2017, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. to Sunday 1st October 2017, 9 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
The Southampton team are looking forward to welcoming you to, this, our 10th anniversary Southampton Celebrate Weekend. Following last year’s successful event, we will again be at St. George Catholic College. We have a great line-up of speakers who will challenge and enrich us, together with great Praise & Worship, daily Mass and Prayer Ministry. The wonderful Steve Murray will once again be sharing his talents with us.
The theme this year is: “Seek First His Kingdom” Matt. 6:33 (NIV)
Speakers confirmed so far are Michelle Moran, president of ICCRS (International Catholic Charismatic Renewal Services), and Gary Stephens from the Prince of Peace Community.
- Michelle Moran
- A member of the Pontifical Council for the Laity, President of ICCRS - International Catholic Charismatic Renewal Services, based in the Vatican. She is also a founder member of Sion Community for Evangelism. Michelle has so much experience to share with us, among other things, in 2008, she was an auditor at the Synod on the Word of God. Michelle is guaranteed to fire you up and enthuse you; Leeds born and bred, a very direct, clear speaker and teacher. Married to Peter for 35 years, we look forwa d to welcoming them both.
- Yinka Oyekan
- Yinka Oyekan is the senior minister of The Gate in Reading, he is also the Apostolic Team Leader for Barnabas Fellowship of Churches whose vision is ‘Building Kingdom churches developing Kingdom relationships.’ Barnabas has churches in the UK, France & Africa. Yinka has been involved in Church planting for many years in the UK, France & Africa. He has written several books and manuals.
In 2016 The Gate held what they thought would be a small evangelistic mission but during this Father imparted a grace and anointing which Yinka and his team have been taking across the UK and into nations. Yinka is married to Fiona and they have three sons.
- Gary Stephens
- Married to Joanne and with 7 children Gary is a full time Catholic Lay Evangelist with over 25 years of experience. Previously he was an associate member of the Pilgrims Community and Coordinator of the Melbourne Catholic School of Evangelisation in Australia working for the late Bishop Joseph Grech (R.I.P). Gary holds a Bachelor of Divinity with Ecclesiastical Status.
He is a member of the Prince of Peace Community where he gives regular teachings and is also part of the healing ministry team. Gary speaks regularly at Retreats, Life in the Spirit Seminars and Conferences nationally and internationally. One area of specialism for Gary is the relationship between the Faith and Sport as Gary is an ex-amateur boxer and qualified England Boxing coach! Gary is also blessed with a local prison ministry.
- Pippa Baker
- Pippa works full time in Advertising and outside of work she is involved in various aspects of leadership within the Charismatic Renewal. She sits on Network, the board for UK Youth Ministry within the CCR. Celebrate is very dear to Pippa's heart having attended the conferences since she was five and she now heads up the youth arm of Celebrate, Joel's Bar. She is a member of the One Hope Project worship family and lives in a community house with other twenty somethings from the CCR who strive to live a life of hospitality and prayer.
- One Hope Project